5 Romantic Proposal Ideas
When you finally feel in your heart that the person you are with is the person you want to share the rest of your life with, it’s important to make that one lasting memory of proposing to her last a life time…
Here are five romantic ideas on how to propose to your girlfriend:
5. Vacation Getaway – Take a romantic vacation getaway, either to a remote location, big city or a place you both like to travel to often. Most places will accommodate you if you ask them to. For example; if you are going to a remote location like a private beach, ask the hotel if you can light some candles down the pathway to where you want to propose, maybe have some flowers and champagne waiting for you at the end of the walk way. You can also set up something nice in the hotel room (get a nice view so that it makes it all the more beautiful). In a big city, you can pick any beautiful area in the city to propose to and if you go to a place you normally travel to it will definitely be unexpected, try to find a spot that you can always go back to.
4. Beach / Lake View – If you live near the beach, sunset is the best time to propose… well that’s my opinion but picture it – Sunset, flowers, and proposal – WOW. If you don’t live near a beach you can propose by a beautiful Lake setting, anything near the water is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking.
3. Park or Historic Area – If you have beautiful parks in your area, you can go on a walking trail, try to have someone help you set up a setting so when you reach the trail it’s set up for a surprise. If you go to a historic area, I’m sure they will help you out and you can whisk your girlfriend away to a memory she’ll never forget.
2. Family and Friend Setting – If your girlfriend likes the attention and you are absolutely sure she is going to say yes, then surprise her in front of her family and friends. She will love the surprise and the attention.
1. Intimate Private Moment – Home settings can be just as romantic. If you cannot afford to go on a vacation or go somewhere special your girlfriend is not going to care, the most important part is that you try to make it as romantic as possible. You can set candles up all over your house, add some nice music, champagne and you. There is nothing more romantic than a private setting.
There are millions of ways you can propose to your girlfriend, and at the end of the day even the not so planned proposals are romantic in their own way. The most important thing to remember is that you love each other, in the end nothing else matters.